ExpedITion Campus “Architecture Edition”
Capgemini offers an exciting and interesting one-day workshop to all students interested in enterprise transformation and Enterprise Architecture Management!
Abstract: Accept the challenge of a large-scale international project from the logistics sector and experience how we work at Capgemini.
You and your team are working on a proposal for a demanding enterprise transformation. Assume the role of the project manager or the architect with focus on either the business or the application architecture. As a team you collaborate closely with the customer and conduct stakeholder interviews to identify drivers for change, business needs and potential obstacles. During the derivation of the to-be architecture you will benefit from the experience of the Capgemini experts.
Date / Time: Wednesday, 30th June 2021 from 10am – 5:30pm (CEST, Time in Germany)
“Ducte Logistik AG” is one of the global leading logistics companies that has been founded in the mid-1950’s. Since the 1990’s, the company has grown strongly, both organically and through acquisitions. Today, Ducte is not only well-established in Europe but offers its services on three continents in about 40 countries. While Ducte’s management is pleased with the positive business development, the outdated process landscape and an application landscape that no longer meets business requirements are causing major problems. Beyond that, the company is facing an important new strategic business collaboration…
- Online event (Microsoft Teams)
- Registration on our landing page: https://capgemini-events.de/expedition_muenster/ (The landing page is in German. However, the event will be held completely English! In case of any questions feel free to contact Daniel Rautschka via email@example.com)
- Limited amount of participants
- Uploading your CV or joining the Capgemini Talent Pool is completely voluntary and has no impact on your registration!
- We are happy to provide participants a “lieferando” voucher for lunch
- Do I need to write source code during the event? – No, we won’t implement functionality but remain on a conceptual level!
- There are so many different definitions and understandings of EAM out there. Does the ExpedITion Campus “Architecture Edition” promotes the EAM understanding as taught in the lecture? – Yes, it builds on the understanding as taught in the lecture and complements it with the experience of Capgemini practitioners.
- Which key competences are needed and strengthened during the event? – In particular, you will be concerned with stakeholder interaction, discussing the stakeholder’s input and expressing your results by means of valuable models (e.g. using ArchiMate)
- The registration form allows to upload a CV. Is it necessary to do so to participate? – No, it is optional and does not have any impact on your registration. Capgemini offers you a GDPR compliant way to upload your CV in case you want to discuss career opportunities.