- Applied energy research
- since 11/2016
- Dr. rer. pol in Information Systems. PhD thesis: "Vertical Supply Chain Segmentation - A quantitative design approach for defining forecast-driven and order-driven supply chain segments based on customer groups"
- 11/2008- 11/2016
- Doctoral studies in Information Systems at the University of Münster
- since 06/2008
- Diploma in Information Systems. Diploma thesis: "Design and implementation of an automatic approach for recognizing barcodes on mobile devices"
- 04/2001- 06/2008
- Studies in Information Systems at the University of Münster
- since 02/2017
- Postdoc at the Group for Quantitative Methods for Logistics, University of Münster
- 11/2008- 06/2016
- Research Assistant at the Chair of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, University of Münster