Academic Writing Course (WS 2020/21)
DUE TO THE COVID-19 RELATED TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, THE COURSE WILL BE OFFERED ONLINE ONLY (via ZOOM).
THERFORE THE ORIGINAL DATES HAVE CHANGED TO:
- Thursday, 19 Nov (14:00 - 17:00)
- Wednesday, 25 Nov (14:00 - 17:00)
- Friday, 27 Nov (14:00 - 17:00)
- Monday, 30 Nov (14:00 - 17:00)
- Wednesday, 02 Dec (14:00 - 17:00)
- Friday, 04 Dec (14:00 - 17:00)
- Tuesday, 08 Dec (14:00 - 17:00)
- Thursday, 10 Dec (14:00 - 17:00)
(see more information on LearnWeb).
Lecturer: Dr. Nathalie Mitev, London Business School, UK
Participants can opt for credits in the structured PhD program, for an A certificate, qualification course or credits for the research minor, with different assignments. You'll find the updated syllabus on LearnWeb.
Please, note that all relevant information regarding this course (dates, structure, literature) are available on LearnWeb.
Registration via LeanWeb is mandatory, the number of participants is limited to 15.
- Prof. Dr. Stefan Klein (responsible)