Network topology simulation for validation in autonomous driving systems
- Take responsibility: Analysis of currently used tools and languages for network topology design (CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay, LIN, ...) and derivation of a superset for generic bus topology modeling.
- Conscientious coordination: Implementation of a domain-specific language (DSL) based on the former analysis and implementation of a M2M transformation from one commonly used tool / language to the defined DSL.
- Help shape the future: Integration of the DSL into the BOSCH SIL framework.
- Character: team-minded, communicative and enthusiastic
- Working Practice: structured, quality- and goal-oriented
- Experience and Knowledge: interest in technical areas within the automotive industry
- Language: good English and/or German language skills
- Education: field of studies in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Start: October 2018 or according to prior agreement
Length of this thesis: 4 - 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach your Motivation letter, CV, enrollment certificate, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Need further information about the job?
Roland Samlaus (Business Department)
+49 174 9324663