Open student assisant position at the Chair for Information Systems and Supply Chain Management
The Chair for Information Systems and Supply Chain Management is looking for student assistants for 5 hours per week as of October 2018.
The activities include the preparation of presentations, organizational and substantive participation in national and international research and practice projects, literature research as well as general work to support the chair. Furthermore, it is possible to write your Bachelor/Master thesis on one of our research topics.
• Having completed the second bachelor semester of information systems, business economics, economics, or similar;
• (very) good achievements in study;
• Interest in the research topics of the chair;
• Organizational skills, motivation, flexibility and team spirit;
• Very good understanding of English (additional languages are an advantage);
• Strong orthographic and computer skills (MS Office; graphics editors, HTML, etc. are welcomed)
If you are interested, send your motivation letter with the usual documents (tabular CV, certificates, etc.) preferably by e-mail until July 15, 2018 to:
Ms. Sandra Lechtenberg (email@example.com) Institute for Information Systems, Leonardo-Campus 3, 48149 Münster
Applications from women are strongly encouraged. Women with the same suitability to the team, competence and professional performance are favored. People with disabilities and equal qualifications are preferably employed.