Supervision & Project Partners
- Stefan Oehmcke (Postdoc)
- Lei Li (PhD student; supervised together with Christian Igel)
- Dmitry Serykh (PhD student; supervised together with Cosmin Oancea and Marcos Vaz Sallies)
- 2020-2023: Drone Borne LiDAR and Artificial Intelligence for Assessing Carbon Storage (PI, supported by the Data+ program of the University of Copenhagen). Joint work with Katerina Trepekli, Thomas Friborg, and Christian Igel.
- 2020-2023: Monitoring Changes in Big Satellite Data via Massively-Parallel Artificial Intelligence (PI, supported by the Independent Research Fund Denmark). Joint work Cosmin Oancea and Marcos Vaz Sallies.
- 2019-2022: Drone borne LiDAR and Artificial Intelligence for assessing carbon storage (co-PI, supported by the Villum Foundation). Joint work with Katerina Trepekli and Thomas Friborg.
- 2019-2021: Monitoring tropical forest recovery capacity using RADAR Sentinel satellite data (co-PI, supported by the Netherlands eScience Center). Joint work with Jan Verbesselt and Wanda De Keersmaecker.