Zwei Studentische Hilfskräfte gesucht für SAP Projekt
The chair of information systems and information management (Professor Becker) is from now on looking for a student assistant (6-10h/week)
For support in a joint research project with SAP concerned with blockchain technology
- Research activities (e.g. market analysis)
- Conceptual Modeling
- Frontend configuration of the SAP blockchain service
- Project management support
- Preparation of meetings
- Documentation of project progress
In the area of blockchain software development for support in a joint research project with SAP
- Coding of the prototype by utilization of SAP technology (SAP Leonardo)
- Development of interfaces to backend systems
- Conceptual Modeling
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for motivated appli-cants who would like to get involved as soon as possible (for one semes-ter):
- You are at least in your third semester of your bachelor degree and handle your studies well.
- You have solid expertise in programming languages like Java and would like to deepen this knowledge.
- You are interested in the field of Blockchain and ideally have some experience.
- You like working in teams.
- You work precisely and have a high ability to concentrate.
- You don't find it difficult to dig into new topics.
- You are spontaneous and ready to actively support a new research project in the coming semester (summer term 2019).
Working hours can be handled flexi-bly and do not have to be provided at the institute. Of course, we take examination phases into consideration. The project can easily result in your final thesis topic.
The positions are limited to 6 months. WWU Münster advocates gender equality and strives to increase the proportion of women in research and teaching. In the case of equal suitability, ability and professional achievement, female candidates will be given preference, provided that the personal qualities of another candidate are not more appropriate for the position. Disabled persons with the same qualifications are hired preferentially.
How do you apply?
You application (incl. the usual documents like CV, Transcript of Records) can be handed in via email until 31.03.2019 to
ERCIS – WWU Münster