Working Student Architecture & Optimization (m/f/d)
For our Architecture & Optimization team in Hannover/Düsseldorf, we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
- Understanding of the energy sector to easily identify scenarios where new technical solutions can be implemented (don’t worry if you don’t know it, you just need the passion to learn it)
- Develop software solutions with focus on Automation, Smart Factory, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence use cases for different Asset departments in Uniper.
- Capabilities to build AI/ML algorithms that can be scalable and sustainable for different areas in Uniper
Who we are seeking
- We are searching for a student in his/her advanced semester in fields like engineering, computer science or mathematics.
- You need to have a creative mind and the coding skills to bring new ideas to life.
- Passionate about emerging technologies, especially machine learning and AI principles, and you should also have a good understanding in the underlying statistical models.
- Take the lead and develop new software solutions for our businesses using your AI/ML skills but don’t worry our colleagues will also support you.
- As we are an international company with diverse cultures, we need you to speak fluent English, and other languages are of course welcome.
- Last but not the least, if you really like working in an international team that focuses on innovative ideas, apply now!
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.