Research/Student assistant (WHK/SHB) in Business informatics
The Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis at the University of Münster invites applications for a Research/student assistant (WHK/SHB) positions, starting as soon as possible, initially for a limited period of 1 year (with the possibility of extension).
Research/Student assistant (WHK/SHB) in:
• Business informatics Part-time employment (Up to 19 hours per week)
In our spectRVm team, we use Virtual reality (VR) in order to develop a novel VR-based learning platform for Autistic children. We intend to combine VR with brain (neurophysiological) features to develop an advanced learning platform for these patients. The successful applicants will join a multidisciplinary team with many national and international collaborations to work on novel brain computer interface products.
This job offers you the perfect opportunity to gain first-hand experience in working like as entrepreneur. Together we develop our new business model and you can support us to get it going. Some of the responsibilities you will have are:
• Apply the lean Startup concept and built an MVP
• Working on our business model together with our business mentor
• Putting a new business model into practice
• Supporting the development of our marketing strategy
• Supporting the product launch
• Collaborate with the entire research/development team to improve processes, features, strategies and etc.
We expect from you:
• Bachelor/Master’s in Business informatics, Business Management or related fields
• Open attitude and willingness to go out in “the field”
• High level of responsibility, accuracy and reliability
• Fluent reading and writing in English and German
• Desirable: interest in machine learning or data science
We offer you:
• You will be a valuable part of a growing and innovative Startup with a dynamic and international product
• Friendly team in an excellent environment
• Flexible working hours with a high degree of self-responsibility and freedom
For more information, please contact Dr. Omid Abbasi, University of Münster, Institute for Biomagnetism and Biosignalanalysis, 48149 Münster, Germany, Email: email@example.com
Please send your application with all relevant information (CV, cover letter) by email (PDF-file, max. 5 MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org