PR and Communication Intern
Who we are
At Criteo, we connect 1.2 billion active shoppers with the things they need and love. Our mission is to create an open, transparent and fair marketing ecosystem. With more than $550 billion in annual commerce sales and 600 terabytes of daily shopper data, we deliver performance at scale. And, with over 30 offices across the world, our company DNA is truly international. Do you want to have an impact on more than half of the world’s internet users?
Join us and be part of something big.
We’re looking for a media-savvy and news-obsessed Public Relations intern to support our bustling press team in positioning Criteo as the leading commerce marketing company. (Intern)
Based in Germany, your role will be to support the PR & Communication activities for EMEA.
As a PR & Communication Intern, you will work for all PR leads for EMEA market. You need to be agile, keen on learning about the AdTech ecosystem and complex machine-learning powered products. You will be led to work with several teams : Account Strategists, Public Relations, Research Marketing, Central teams, Management teams and external partners / providers on different projects.
What you will do
Reporting directly to the PR Manager, and as a full member of this small and busy team, here is a glimpse of what you'll be doing with us.
The PR Intern will be responsible for:
- Support the operational workflow of PR and communications activities in Europe with focus on Emerging Markets (especially Russia and Middle East) and Southern Eastern Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Poland and Turkey)
- Conducting research for press interviews, appearances and events Drafting press materials including pitches and press releases
- Maintaining press assets and updating internal and external company assets
- Managing travel & logistics for press-related events
- Scheduling interviews for established Criteo spokespeople
- Anything and everything press & Criteo related
Who you are
- You are currently a student majoring in Communication/PR
- You are bilingual English/Arabic
- You have outstanding copywriting skills both in English and in Arabic
- Your creativity equals your pragmatism
- You are more than acquainted with Excel and are also friends with Photoshop, PowerPoint, …
- You are particularly interested by media and digital tech
- You are acquainted with any social networks of your time, you tweet, post, tumble, blog, pin more than your friends & family