(Junior) Project and Accreditation Officer
Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities (ACEEU) has been established to shape the future of higher education by promoting the creation of third generation universities. We understand these universities as those that go beyond education and research to create greater socio-economic impacts through entrepreneurship and engagement. Our claim “Your path to recognised excellence in entrepreneurship and engagement” highlights our main goals: (1) independently evaluating their performance, and (2) celebrating their achievements for international recognition. Due to an influx of projects, ACEEU is hiring (junior) project officer to start as soon as possible.
- Work in 50% capacity in our International Project Unit and 50% in our Accreditation Unit
- Manage independently ACEEU’s contributions to international, multi-partner projects (incl. communication with partners, research work, analysis and creation of reports, organisation of events and attendance of meetings, presentation and dissemination of results). Explore our current projects at www.aceeu.org/about/projects
- Carry out accreditation-related tasks (communicate with applicants, prospective applicants, prepare necessary paperwork, create reports, forms and other documents)
- Contribute to developing new processes and outputs to optimise our accreditation and project units
- Support other team members in their project work
- Contribute to the development of new project proposals both independently and as part of a team
- Contribute to a range of other ACEEU tasks and initiatives
What we offer
- A friendly work environment with flexible working hours
- A challenging position with a high level of independency
- An international working environment
- Gross salary ranging from €2200 to €2500 (40 hours/week) depending on your profile and experience
- Due to the current pandemic situation, the candidate will be working from home, but is expected to resume going to the office once the restrictions are lifted. Therefore, relocating to Münster would be required at a later stage
- The initial contract for one year, with the intention of the extending the contract
- Practical experience in project management and administration (preferably in the area of ((higher) education). Applicants without relevant experience would be considered if they demonstrate relevant competencies
- Interest in the third mission of universities (entrepreneurship and engagement); prior knowledge is a plus
- Excellent organisational and presentation skills
- Strong coordination / project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively, both in written and verbal form
- Fluent in English (company language is English)
- Hands-on (getting things done) mentality, and used to work both independent as well as in a team
- Analytical thinking and entrepreneurial mindset
- No 9-to-5 mentality
- Good command of MS Office; skills in Adobe products (InDesign, Photoshop etc.) is a plus
- Valid work permit for Germany or ability to get one
How to Apply
Please send your CV, a motivation letter and a video (up to 2 minutes) explaining what value you can bring to ACEEU
Please send your full application to Adisa Ejubovic, ACEEU Executive Manager: email@example.com
Only complete applications will be considered.
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Successful candidates will be invited to a series of interviews.