Intern (f/m) Business Development at Amadeus Germany, Bad Homburg
Amadeus Germany is looking for an intern (f/m) for the department of Business Development for their office in Bad Homburg, Germany – minimum 6 months (12 months possible).
Amadeus IT Group SA is the preferred partner of the global travel industry for IT-solutions. 13,200 people working worldwide in 74 locations for customers in 195 countries.
The success of Amadeus is made by people, who have the pleasure today to work on issues of tomorrow. Join us to shape the future of travel.
You support our international Business Development team with the following tasks:
• Research in future related fields like Business Intelligence, Advertising, Online Travel, Business Travel
• Analysis and evaluation of trends
• Preparation of cost and value analysis and business cases
• Compilation of slides for presentations
• Preparation of video / phone conferences, meetings, workshops, web cast sessions
• Preparation of questionnaires for our European Offices and analysis of results together with our local teams
• Studies in Business Science / Economics / Marketing / Tourism Management. Finished basic studies (semester 4+), ideally with a first (Bachelor´s) degree
• Analytical skills
• Proactive behavior, highly motivated and reliable
• Ability to quickly understand complex tasks and propose solutions
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to different cultures and to work in an international environment
• Good IT skills & very good MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Excellent skills, verbal & written, in English & German
• Knowledge of Tourism / Travel Industry will be an advantage
Our prospects for you:
A great combination of an international group and local strength offers diverse career prospects.
Attractive work conditions are self-evident for us. Are you ready to shape the future of travel together with us?
If you have questions contact Mr. Daniel Monhof, Tel.: +49 6172/91-2106
More information: LINK