Intern Data Analyst (m/f/d) for Product Sales
Time: Starting as soon as possible for at least 6 month
Location: Miami Lakes, FL (United States of America)
About the company:
Lufthansa Technik Component Services (LTCS), a subsidiary of Lufthansa Technik AG (LHT) - the world's leading provider of aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul services – is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Data Analyst Intern (m/f/d). This is a compensated internship including the costs for the visa (if necessary) as well as the flight to and from the internship location.
You will play an important role in taking the data analysis to the next level. We are looking for an Intern who is having a strong analytical background and an entrepreneurial mindset. Within your role, you will be supporting the Product Sales team in a variety of tasks e.g. working with large data analysis projects, developing and analyzing the potential new ideas and conducting market analysis research. We are looking for a problem solver and a person that sees the opportunities and potential to process improvement. You will based in the Miami office but will be working closely with APAC, EMEA and Americas regions.
In our rapidly changing line of business, flexibility is important. Job duties may change between now and the start of the internship.
However, the following tasks should raise your interest before applying:
- Create structure in disordered data.
- Analyze problems to understand their root cause and communicate the solution to different stakeholders.
- Identify market trends and extract information using advanced data analysis techniques
- Conduct data analysis for a deeper understanding of the current market and its players
- Preferred field of study: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance or Computer Science
- Experience with statistical data analysis and machine learning or coding with tools like SAS base or R
- Distinct analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive and highly self-motivated mindset combined with good business sense
- Excellent communication skills in English
- If you are not a US citizen, you must fulfill all criteria to get a J1 visa for the U.S.
- You must have a valid passport for the entire period of the internship
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services:
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft.
With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers’ aircraft fleets. We are an internationally licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers it’s approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, Lufthansa Technik Component Services offers a comprehensive bandwidth of services for aircraft components. With its three locations throughout the United States, the 100-percent Lufthansa Technik subsidiary is dedicated to serving customers with a skilled workforce of about 500 in North and South America.
If this is you, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.