Graduate Position: Customer Success Operations Analyst
LeanIX aspires to become the number one SaaS solution to modernize IT architectures. We are well on our good way. Hundreds of well-known brands such as adidas, Volkswagen, Atlassian and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with LeanIX.
LeanIX is not just the product, it is also a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. Yes, we work hard to achieve our ambitious goals. But, we have everything needed to do so. We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern, airy working environment, and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and ambitious self-starter with exceptional analytical, process design, and project management skills to be part of our journey. You will take on full responsibility of projects for our Customer Success Organization, creating a world-class experience for our prospects, customers, and employees. You will set up and optimize automated processes and workflows based on data, allowing our Customer Success Organization to make our customers get the most out of LeanIX. Grow in your role as part of an experienced Revenue Operations team in one of Europe’s most successful and fastest growing SaaS scaleups.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Own and evolve the customer success technology stack (e.g. Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk)
- Lead global customer success operations projects
- Analyze customer and usage data to support strategic decision-making
- Develop, maintain, and improve scalable and automated customer success processes
- Optimize the customer journey together with marketing, sales, and customer success teams
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the customer success database
- Be part of an ambitious, agile, and solution-oriented team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent university degree
- Strong analytical skills (e.g. Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Recent graduates are welcome, but work experience in comparable roles is required
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Startup and consulting experience is an advantage
- Experience with customer success reporting, automation workflows, process optimization, and project management is an advantage
- Qualities we value: Ability to execute, strictly results-driven, analytical problem-solving, agile mindset, curiosity, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.