Fullstack Software Developer Java/Angular (m/f/d)
In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners'needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
Our Color Platform unit develops software solutions for the digital capture and evaluation of paint color shades. The focus is on real-time performance, quality and formulation efficiency.
- Share your knowledge: As a software developer, you will contribute your expertise in programming scalable web services based on microservice architectures such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- After the initial training, you will take responsibility for the process of planning and designing native cloud solutions.
- In doing so, you will successively implement functional enhancements in the back-end and front-end of our platform solution.
- Drive innovation: As our digital color tone tools are used globally in the automotive industry, you will work closely with our research and sales teams to control painting processes even more accurately and flexibly.
- Achieve more together: With your teammates in Münster, Madrid and Shanghai you will develop ideas and convert them into codes.
- Completed technical education or university degree in the field of natural sciences, computer/business science or engineering
- A structured way of working and the ability to convert ideas into codes
- Business fluent in German as well as communication fluent in English
- Commitment and motivation as well as pleasure in learning new technologies
- Individual onboarding to help you get started, so that you are part of the BASF team from day one
- Flexible working between onsite and home office, so that you can organize your working day and your private life more balanced
- Attractive training and development opportunities at both a professional and personal level
- We are happy to offer career starters an opportunity
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders.
Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Isabella Goerke, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56424